my Black Friday deals

madman_us

I got the Milwaukee M18 blower for $49 at Home Depot.

Got the same thing I just ordered online so If they ran out I wouldn't be pissed. Also picked up some of the hand tool deals and consumables a Dewalt flex torque bitset, some milwaukee axe sawzall blades the bosh spade bits and some scissors.

I didn't buy any tools. I did however get a ps4 with grand theft auto 5 and the last of us, also shadow of mordor for 25$, and wireless headset for $86. The only thing is I had no intention of buying them. Dam Black Friday lured me in.

man I almost bought the ps4 too Man U get gta5 and another game free u can't beat that

I picked up a couple tools most exciting was my m12 kit but I had to put my miter saw on hold again :/ cus I bought 4 tvs 2 50inch and 2 55inch I got ahell of deal for them but 2 of them are for my inlaws but I had to pay for them :/ but they said there gonna pay me back :/ . Guys I picked the ryobi blower for $69 bucks and tested it today while in the garage and I gotta say that it works pretty good I even went back today and bought one for my grandma and one for my aunt cus they liked it a lot

I picked up a couple tools most exciting was my m12 kit but I had to put my miter saw on hold again :/ cus I bought 4 tvs 2 50inch and 2 55inch I got ahell of deal for them but 2 of them are for my inlaws but I had to pay for them :/ but they said there gonna pay me back :/ . Guys I picked the ryobi blower for $69 bucks and tested it today while in the garage and I gotta say that it works pretty good I even went back today and bought one for my grandma and one for my aunt cus they liked it a lot

NICE,was the m12 kit brushless?

Got the same thing I just ordered online so If they ran out I wouldn't be pissed. Also picked up some of the hand tool deals and consumables a Dewalt flex torque bitset, some milwaukee axe sawzall blades the bosh spade bits and some scissors.

I went back to the Depot today because I had a 50% off one item under $50 coupon from True-Value and HD accepts competitor coupons. So I ended up getting the blower for $24.50.

• Like 1