Dewalt 20v finish nailer

Kegger1986

• 1 month later...

You know Rossi, there is such an important area that is often overlooked by the pro and the hobbyist alike. A proper beverage holder next to you power tool.....this one is for you Mr. I thought of a way to keep a hot (or ice cold seasonal Sam Adams) beverage next to my high powered cutting machine while maintaining a stoic look and admitting the girls walking by Guy......this one is for you!

• 1 month later...

It will be there in August ~ September this year

I have to rant. Too bad I love Dewalt so much, they sure do drag their ass when it comes to releasing a tool they ALREADY HAVE just to fit a different battery. I'm sure other upgrades will be made, but there's nothing wrong with the 18v version that's been out forever already, 6 YEARS...actually, while the 20v line has been out for 4 years. You'd think they'd be a little more pressured to bring out some more goods by now to get the 18v line fully upgraded already to 20v. I understand expanding into other areas to compete is important (such as the hand tool and their outdoor landscaping series) but I can't understanding leaving people in limbo for 2 completely different battery systems for so long. I need this tool badly and can't stomach having multiple brands either and investing a ton of money elsewhere. I know I'm just being winy but I really don't understand. 

• 5 months later...

Jules, I am making a work table for my miterstand, but wondered what size holes you drilled to hold your impact driver and drill?

I checked today, and they are 76mm Dia.. Seems a bit big, but they are perfect for the coffee cup side of things... In all honesty, the hole are a little big, but they seem to work OK when there is a screwdriver bit, or drill bit in the Drills.. Personally I would go 50mm for the drills if I made another one...

Thing is, do you drill for one or two coffee cups...lol... 

Thanks for looking! I tried it out a few days ago, but already agreed with 76 being too big ;)

I got the table ready, just adding some stuff. I've settled on a different method though so I have more usable 'work' space.

Gonna make 2 of these and screw them underneath the table...

tool%20cups.jpg

This is the table so far...

Work%20Table%202.JPG

• Like 2

Cheers. I've seen that version too. Thought about it, but I like the PVC model better. Mainly also because of the lack of space underneath due to the charger (and I have some black PVC coming in tomorrow).

Have some other ideas as well for a support to place my radio. This is turning into a project and all I wanted was a little surface to throw some small tools that otherwise sit on (and repeatedly fall off) the miter stand itself...haha...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...