Dewalt 36" Tool Chest

DPSElias

Anyone have one of these? I am thinking of picking up another tool chest, this one mailing for my 20V/12V and M12 tools this looks like a good box to keep these in. Price is nice about $350 for the top and bottom box

I have always liked craftsman but don't like the lift lock, I have a cheap stainless box for my mechanic tools that I like and it has a more fluent latch like a self-closing kitchen draw which this appears to have as well. I would love a giant 50" tool box but not sure I got the room

What you guys think?

http://m.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-36-in-Metal-Rolling-and-Top-Storage-Chest-DWMT73679-78/205394946?cm_mmc=Shopping%7cG%7cBase%7cPLA%7cD25T%7cTools&gclid=CNqw94j6rcICFYQ-aQodf2MAIg&gclsrc=aw.ds

This one?

I have it. It's a very nice box. I'm pleased with it.

Thanks for asking about it... I paid $598. I'm still within my 90 days so I'm getting the difference refunded tomorrow.

The only thing you should know about them is the slide/lock mechanism has a slight spring action to it so when you close the drawer all your little tools, wrenches and screwdrivers slide to the rear. Kind of irritated me after I spent an hour sorting and lining up my open ends in numerical order.

• 3 months later...

I got the box last December on sale.  I love the box well built good locks but I would prefer the same key top and bottom or the option of a twist lock as you can see its mounted to the wall in my work trailer and every time I move I have to lock it but that goes for any box I looked at. I removed the stops on the bottom draw so it would open all the way and ill tell ya you can fit a lot of yellow in that draw

• Like 1