2015 resolutions?

Bigmikez

I'm officially retiring............. from doing my own business bookkeeping that is :) it's what I'm doing right now at almost 1am and what I was doing until 4am last night.. playing catchup. I hate this shit Gonna hire someone to come into the office once a week and keep me on track!

Besides that will free up my time for tool buying :)

• Like 1

MM I agree but we both know that's gonna be fu#*in hard for us tool nuts lol!! And NER that sucks bro it sounds like a good idea to hire someone to help u out man it will cost U but like u said it will free U up for more tool buying and help u keep ur sanity man. My first one is to try and get the hell outa debt man since we bought our house and had our beautiful twins almost 4yrs ago we haven't been able to get back on our feet thank god we were able to get all our credit cards Consolidated into one payment but even that's been kicking my ass

MM I agree but we both know that's gonna be fu#*in hard for us tool nuts lol!! And NER that sucks bro it sounds like a good idea to hire someone to help u out man it will cost U but like u said it will free U up for more tool buying and help u keep ur sanity man. My first one is to try and get the hell outa debt man since we bought our house and had our beautiful twins almost 4yrs ago we haven't been able to get back on our feet thank god we were able to get all our credit cards Consolidated into one payment but even that's been kicking my ass 2nd not stress so much and 3rd never miss a day here on the best damn forum with all U guys! T.I.A!!!!!!!!!! Oh and 1 more try and find a way to buy more tools!! Lol!!

I think ditching your last one will help with your first! :) I know it's hard seeing a great tool deal or walking by a new tool that you gotta have and not making the purchase but you gotta put family first man! Tools will always be there.

Im Not trying to tell you what to do, besides it already seems like you know what's up.. that's why paying debts was your number 1 and buying tools barely made the list!

You got this bro!

I took a LARGE hit on a job a few years ago.. lost a shit load of money and it definitely put some hurt on the household. It was amazing how much stress it caused me personally and with the wife, I gained weight, shitty moods and no motivation. It felt amazing to do the math and see how bad it really was, put together a solid plan to recover and achieve it month by month. Having that weight off my back helped in so many ways.

• Like 1

I'm with you BK! After having gone through my major life upset I got married to Samantha in 2014, got my best friend Rufus through a major surgery so he can be healthy for the time I've got him, paid for and paid off a wedding, down some major home renovations....AND WON THE UTB 5....2014 was freakin' awesome! 2015....well no changes needed here! Maybe win the mega bucks and get the heck into retirement!!

I'm officially retiring............. from doing my own business bookkeeping that is :) it's what I'm doing right now at almost 1am and what I was doing until 4am last night.. playing catchup. I hate this shit Gonna hire someone to come into the office once a week and keep me on track!

Besides that will free up my time for tool buying :)

You will not regret it. I see my accountant once every 3 months and my attorney every 6 months. It is a small price to pay for your time and peace of mind. The best part about having an accountant is when they say you need to spend some cash it like the tool flood gate has open up. 

As for my New Years resolutions for 2015. Try to keep the ones I made in 1977.

• Like 1

You will not regret it. I see my accountant once every 3 months and my attorney every 6 months. It is a small price to pay for your time and peace of mind. The best part about having an accountant is when they say you need to spend some cash it like the tool flood gate has open up. 

As for my New Years resolutions for 2015. Try to ke3ep the ones I made in 1977.

yeah, im really excited about it. Ive been in the same rut of avoiding paperwork and letting it literally stack up on my desk for years. It was so stressful and overwhelming every time i am in my office that i would just avoid it even more (not a good cycle  haha)  for years now ive tried to start the year off fresh and make changes myself but it has never lasted.. this year im taking "me" out of the equation and letting a professional step in and take over. That way i can spend more of my time focusing on my customers and my work which makes me money..

Im taking this week to completely organize my office before a bring someone else into my mess, file all old paperwork and catch up on past due office work (no actual bookkeeping just things like phone calls, emails, sending out invoices and quotes)       I can honestly say that my office is more organized than it has been in at least 5 years and it feels great!!