New m18 compact series out March 1st

James Duncan

those super powerful magnetic attachments are great!  they hold screw like nothing else.   

the shockwave phillips bits are the weak link of that set, they aren't bad but they just round out a little faster than others.. everything else should be perfect for you.. looks like you have phillips covered with the dewalt bits anyway so your good to go!   nice choices!!

i will say though the #2 phillips by milwaukee is not very good i switched out and used the dewalt flextorq one and its just perfect.. might actually return my 61pc shockwave set for a dewalt flextorq set.. but the thunderbolt black oxide bits are super.. i drilled 30 1/2 in holes in about 30 seconds.. only came with one belt clip attached to the impact driver but after checking the milwaukee site thats how it comes..

Yea the Milwaukee Phillips bits are embarrassing. They really should release a new design I know people like to keep brands similar, but I won't for shitty bits and you use #2 Phillips the most. Its kinda crazy the Milwaukee bit tips get worn down as fast as they do. Keep us updated on how you like the new brusless set.

uh oh ...   the dril has some very noticeable wobble .. i tried several drill bits 1/2  3/8  1/8  and other bits/holders   might have to return you can feel the entire drill shake and after checking the hole i made (made a bunch more to check) its got a wobble  the tops of the holes are bored out i wonder if this has to do with shrinking the size etc