Our Van

overanalyze

Hey guys! Joined here years ago but wasn't active. I thought I would share my van setup. We went with the ToughSystem because of it's durabilty and size. My partner and I re-did our van almost 2 years ago. Here are some photos.

post-45722-0-01317700-1424658011_thumb.jpost-45722-0-94026200-1424658099_thumb.j

• Like 1

Good to know with the drawer unit. I've read some complaints about it but I've been really wanting to purchase one around Father's Day with the Dewalt discount. I've got one t Stak drawer unit that I am using as a catch all for fasteners but my main stay are my l boxx 1a units.

Hey, Welcome (back) to TIA

nice lookig setup!  I work out of a trailer that i have built out pretty nice and i also rely a lot on modular tool boxes (systainers for me)  as you know, It is sooo nice being organized and being able to setup and breakdown every day quickly and efficiently.. well worth the time and money investment in my opinion!!

your over on FOG also correct?  ive been over there for about 2 years now but find myself here more and more.. your gonna find TIA is a great place with a bunch of good dudes!   

Im looking forward to seeing more of what you have to share

• Like 1

• 4 months later...