all in one toolkit(by all in one i do mean all in one)

Duns221

I feel bad for someone who buys it for themselves or as a gift and wastes their money. You have a lot of things to consider how is their warranty and what happens when the batteries die? As a betting man if TTI went bust over night for some reason I could still find Ryobi One+ battery packs. If you look hard enough you can find generic battery packs for most power tools

Thats it!, I'm selling my trailer and all the tools in it!!!!!   with the power 8 workshop i can tackle all my jobs with this one compact convenient tool case.    haha

i can see how this could be appealing to people who have no desire to own quality tools and care nothing about their finished product.. fortunately for power8 that is probably a huge market of suckers people to buy this..    its probably one of those things that most people buy thinking they will now be able to do all sorts of jobs around the house and it will save them so much money only for it to end up sitting on their shelf unused. 

it is pretty cool that they have a cordless "table saw" if thats what you want to call it! haha   it is much closer than anyone else has come though.   i wish some other more qualified manufacturers would jump on the table saw idea.. even just a compact unit using a 7 1/4 blade would be cool.. with the circular saws that are out now there is no reason they can't stick one of those puppies in a table. 

as DR said, anyone considering this and actually planning on doing any amount of woodworking would be much better off purchasing even basic model dedicated tools.. not only will you end up with better tools but your projects will go faster becsue you won't have to constantly be re-setting up your tool for different tasks

Thats it!, I'm selling my trailer and all the tools in it!!!!!   with the power 8 workshop i can tackle all my jobs with this one compact convenient tool case.

Well in that case and since I'm old school Will buy you one and we can wake and even trade. It sounds reasonable to me. 

• Like 1

you have to put some of the blame on marketing, I know a dozen and a half women alone that might think this thing would be a cat's ass for their husbands. and I know another 2 dozen guys that would think this all they need around the house. I have some buddies that have ZERO% experience with any kind of tools, aside from a screwdriver.........this company is not trying to sell to the seasoned woodworker 

you have to put some of the blame on marketing, I know a dozen and a half women alone that might think this thing would be a cat's ass for their husbands. and I know another 2 dozen guys that would think this all they need around the house. I have some buddies that have ZERO% experience with any kind of tools, aside from a screwdriver.........this company is not trying to sell to the seasoned woodworker 

Yea my friends have no idea how to use anything, one of them is so bad he managed to screw up using a air drill how hard an it be.