Bosch GLM 80 @HomeDepot.com for $119

madman_us

I don't NEED it either, but man I want it....I am thinking of pulling the trigger but will I really use it? I think I will once I start doing siding, windows and my deck this summer....

Man it's hard to resist these tool deals!!!!!

i bought the DLR130 last year when HD.com had it on sale.

i thought i gonna rarely use it but its a great little item and im using it more often. 

buy it - check it out and you can return it at the store when you dont like it - dont hesitate, those HD online sales are gone quick

That's my problem overanalyze. It'd be cool but my GLM50 is dead on perfect for me. Of course I'm not a contractor so the most my measurements end up being is about 35' and I have a wheeled tape for landscaping. Great deal though...ALMOST too good but.... :(

This is more than most NEED but why buy a lesser unit for the same price when you can get one that has something in reserve if you ever need it.

Now if I already had a GLM50 like ChrisK I wouldn't jump on this, and this is why I jump and bought it.

That's my problem overanalyze. It'd be cool but my GLM50 is dead on perfect for me. Of course I'm not a contractor so the most my measurements end up being is about 35' and I have a wheeled tape for landscaping. Great deal though...ALMOST too good but.... :(

Yeah actually the GLM15 would probably be ideal for what I would need...I just wish it was backlit.

I got mine! it's a nice little tool, I am going to use it to layout my house, when this snow melts I will use it to measure my siding. I like the sqft ability makes quick measurement to know how large a room is....I haven't figured out a use for the volume function but I am sure I will.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rudolf
    Newest Member
    Rudolf