new DeWALT DCW100K Welder // also DCF899 Impact wrench

midogrumpy

Hi

had to keep a secret, but now on official DeWALT web site;

awsome tool !

DCW100K welder (yes, welder !)

from the site:

pecifications Weight - Welder 24.5 Weight - Charger 2.4lbs Dimensions 17.1" L x 6.3" W x 12.2" H (welder) Current Range - Stick 10-140 Current Range - TIG 3-150 Hybrid Duty Cycle @ 140 Amps - Stick 18% Hybrid Duty Cycle @ 100 Amps - Stick 25% Hybrid Duty Cycle @ 40 Amps - Stick 100% Hybrid Duty Cycle @ 150 Amps - TIG 25% Hybrid Duty Cycle @ 65 Amps - TIG 100% Open Circuit Voltage 91V Max Protection Degree IP23

I always have problems posting a picture

look here:

http://dewalt.com/tools/cordless-metal-working-welding-dcw100k.aspx

(might be important: copywright/trademark DeWALT ; for info purpose only)

2)

maybe I posted in wrong area

DCF899 Impact wrench available !

=====================

I have a lot more secrets !!!

cheers

mike

I just did a quick google search of it, you better have a pretty special set of circumstances to purchase that one, it has a price tag of more than $4000. Whether it is Lincoln or Miller, I can buy a big AC/DC stick welder, a decent wirefeed (convertible flux-core or gas) and plasma cutter plus supplies for that kind of money.

• Like 1

I just did a quick google search of it, you better have a pretty special set of circumstances to purchase that one, it has a price tag of more than $4000. Whether it is Lincoln or Miller, I can buy a big AC/DC stick welder, a decent wirefeed (convertible flux-core or gas) and plasma cutter plus supplies for that kind of money.

Haha nevermind, HELL no. 

We use one of these at work and love it. Of course we got it from ourselves, internally since we are the warehouse, but even at $1000 it's something I'd consider having at home. With my employee discount the price would drop pretty fair, and if I was able to talk the wife into it I'd have one. I don't do a lot of welding at home but I find the need for it often enough to think it's time to have a welder.

Seeing the Dewalt and thinking it's of similar design, I can't see spending an extra $3000 for a name. Erase "Dewalt" from it, slap the name "Joe Mudd" on it, and it'd probably be a grand just like ours. It'll probably carry a decent warranty, and the name will give you the feeling of greatness, but seriously...