Brilliant or insane?

khariV

So, I'm either in trouble or I'll score major points.  Let me 'splain.

My wife does a lot of training for the public school system and hauls around a ton of training materials (books, print outs, doo-dads) to and from various offices and facilities.  She regularly kills fold-a-crates and has taken to using reusable grocery bags, beach totes, boxes and anything else she can cram her stuff into without having it collapse.  As I am the one that is pressed into service to load and unload the jeep, I've been threatening to get her an organizational system.

Well, her birthday is coming up and Dewalt is having their annual $20 off $100 sale so.... TSTAKs it is!

What do you think?  Has anyone else attempted to get their SO to buy into TSTAKs/Systainers/etc.?  I'm thinking once she sees how cool they are, I might even have a few show up for my own use.  I figure, worst case scenario, I end up with a few TSTAKs and I'll have to make a really nice dinner.

• Like 2

@KDV your not insane dude! I got my wife a Bosch l boxx with the storage compartments for her Stampin' Up stuff. She loves it. Pretty funny walking into her office and seeing all of these flowers and colored papers and a l boxx!

Your not crazy, it's a great idea! 

I think she would love those, especially if you paint them with some Pink Krylon or something <----I'm kidding around here.

They work very well and it's a huge time saver knowing where all your things are.

I bought a bunch of Tstaks from Amazon for a great price and free shipping.

Hope you get them man, you both will love them. 

Update:

The TSTAKs were a huge hit!  They're just what she needs for hauling her stuff around and she was super excited.  The only problem, she said, was that we'd have to figure out some way to distinguish her TSTAKs from mine.  I nodded in agreement and promised to find stickers to mark hers so that she didn't end up taking my tools to a training.  What I may have failed to mention to her was that I didn't actually have any TSTAKs to be confused.  So now when a bunch of them magically show up in the garage, they won't raise suspicions as she already thinks I've got them :D

• Like 5

Update:

The TSTAKs were a huge hit!  They're just what she needs for hauling her stuff around and she was super excited.  The only problem, she said, was that we'd have to figure out some way to distinguish her TSTAKs from mine.  I nodded in agreement and promised to find stickers to mark hers so that she didn't end up taking my tools to a training.  What I may have failed to mention to her was that I didn't actually have any TSTAKs to be confused.  So now when a bunch of them magically show up in the garage, they won't raise suspicions as she already thinks I've got them :D

A man that can think fast on his feet will go a long way in life.

If you guys were really into customizing it you could get some plastic spray paint and really customize it. Dewalt could totally make t-stacks for fishermen and people that need to organize. That really reminds me I need to do that do my tools I have a huge mess at the moment after the planter project.