My Roll away and tool wall in garage

Fazzman

Yeah I have four of five metal signs from there. I love those old looking signs. Can't afford the real ones so the remakes will have to do 

That looks cool. I love the louisville signage. Ive been looking for a wall clock similar to that for the cave. Be awesome to come up with a TIA clock or something.

Inside Ridgid stack,figured while I was in it get some pics.20151221_121232_zpsteoozjfx.jpg

20151221_121342_zpsjrb4sei2.jpg

20151221_121252_zpspuel64xw.jpg

20151221_121243_zpsrbwn5atf.jpg

Lots of space,I Swap stuff out all the time,its nice to take a bunch of stuff to a buddies house or whatever you need to do really.

These used to be my grandpas,made in Saginaw Michigan at the time:20151221_145159_zpstz1lvxcy.jpg

• 1 month later...

Fazzman, happened across this post, been drooling over the drawers of tools, especially nice to see Kennedy kits in good working order; i have been eyeing those Ridgid stack boxes some time, was wondering how do you like them?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the bump KnarlyCarl. Somehow of the other this post had eluded me. I gotta say I live your tools fazzman. Do you do any kind of engine machining? You could do some serious motor builds with all those tools. Wouldn't have to dick around with plastigauge at least.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

Thanks for the bump KnarlyCarl. Somehow of the other this post had eluded me. I gotta say I live your tools fazzman. Do you do any kind of engine machining? You could do some serious motor builds with all those tools. Wouldn't have to dick around with plastigauge at least.

thank you,I have done engine machining and engine parts for cars and trucks in the past,done alot of stuff for motorbikes too. Several guys I know around here do alot of stuff for nascar teams.

8 hours ago, Conductor562 said:

Man, those Lufkin mics are SWEET!

thanks bud,when my grandpa past away I found those on a shelf in his shop. Put a standard on them and they read exact 0.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'll be loading a new pic later of my cleaned up garage. Finally got rid of a bunch of crap,now I can at least pull a vehicle in for repairs. I moved around alot of my wall signs and such to make room formore.

Somethings i still wanna do is get a better tune box,build shelving or somehow aquire some cabinets folks are getting rid off,and definately electrical so i can get my big screen setup before football season. I have a 50" projection tv I wanna setup in there,and a work bench somewhere in between.  :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 99_XC600 said:

Looks good.

Thank you sir,still work ahead to do.

Gonna work on some electrical coming up in the next few weeks. My dads good friend is an electrician,he is gonna help me tone wires so i know for sure what is going where. The wiring in this house is done kinda wierd and im fairly sure I can open up several legs in the panel,so i can send them to the garage. Which means I will have enough to run whatever i want in the future and not worry about  frying everything,we just got a big ole spool of 10 gauge for a project at my old mans house. Im hoping to make at lest an 80 amp run to the garage,and get some lighting and such going.

Once i get that done I can get my screen setup in there to watch ball games and such, and get some shelving started.  And i defo need to build a workbench.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Fazzman said:

Thank you sir,still work ahead to do.

Gonna work on some electrical coming up in the next few weeks. My dads good friend is an electrician,he is gonna help me tone wires so i know for sure what is going where. The wiring in this house is done kinda wierd and im fairly sure I can open up several legs in the panel,so i can send them to the garage. Which means I will have enough to run whatever i want in the future and not worry about  frying everything,we just got a big ole spool of 10 gauge for a project at my old mans house. Im hoping to make at lest an 80 amp run to the garage,and get some lighting and such going.

Once i get that done I can get my screen setup in there to watch ball games and such, and get some shelving started.  And i defo need to build a workbench.

80 amps. I'm very jealous. My garage has a 20 amp service going to it. 

You can never have enough electrical capacity in your shop. 

• Like 2