Hello from NC

Hello everyone.

I stubled across this forum after seeing some of the tools in action YouTube videos.

I'm a fellow tool nut. It seems like this group has a lot of good tips and information.

I don't work in the trades now but I did in my teens and early twenties. My dad and grandfather were plumbers. I grew up helping them on job sites. My uncle was a carpenter and I would spend a lot of time with him too. I learned to take care of my tools and appreciate quality. Now I just use my tools for advanced DIY and hobby. My wife was always asking why do you need all those tools around. I bought us a house built in the fifties last year. Now after I have remodeled both bathrooms and the kitchen she is starting to get it. Now maybe she will get off my back for having my big snap on box in the house. LOL

Welcome to the forum, we had a lime green dress for any new members to wear but no worries about that it went mysteriously missing out of the stock room the week of the Festool Gala,.........that reminds me, ChrisK were you really in Florida that week......

Welcome to the forum, we had a lime green dress for any new members to wear but no worries about that it went mysteriously missing out of the stock room the week of the Festool Gala,.........that reminds me, ChrisK were you really in Florida that week......

Was it one of these. I do have some Scottish ancestors. Lol.

• 4 weeks later...