Got a new toy today

torontotoolman

Congrats Toronto! I've never seen a Bosch Rotary Hammer like that one, looks like a beast. My wife bought me that Bosch shirt last year for my birthday lol

Ya the tool store i went too gave it to me when ever i buy.a tool.they give me a shirt lol and its a beats i love this demo.hammer

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

sweet buy! thought about getting a rotary hammer instead of a plain hammer drill but I couldn't justify it because I don't do much concrete demo.. in good time I will get one

Ya its badass i dont do much concrete or demo work but at the same time if i need the tool i have it and its more an investment for when i go on my own down the road

• Like 1

For demo hammers its bosch all the way and this one is great i was going to buy more then one tool todat but next saterday is a makita evant at the tool store i go to so i thought id buy one and save my money for next weekend

It takes some discipline to hold back on buying tools, I usually end up blowing it in one go haha

It takes some discipline to hold back on buying tools, I usually end up blowing it in one go haha

I was planing on it but there gonna have some crazy deals and tool testings and what not so id be.mad at my self if i bought a drill then in 7 days i could get it cheaper or not have any money to spend on that day sooo ya thats the only reason i stoped myself lol

I was planing on it but there gonna have some crazy deals and tool testings and what not so id be.mad at my self if i bought a drill then in 7 days i could get it cheaper or not have any money to spend on that day sooo ya thats the only reason i stoped myself lol

Sounds like a pretty cool tool event they got going on. Hope you score some good deals

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk