Trip to home depot turned into.a new tool for me lol

torontotoolman

why is it that new Milwaukee tools are so sexy......hell even old Milwaukee tools are too.......

nice grab.....

I was thinking the same thing i think its the red lol but i mean this bad boy is a beaut im so happy my wife gave me the go ahead to grab it lol only because its fathers day im sure hahah but im not complaining

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I bet you looking around the house to find somewhere to use it lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Usually i am but im always doing shit and today if fathers day so im kicking back i dont think my wife will let me do work today anyway hahahaha but not gonna lie i am iching to cut some shit i already got a break break it in job for it prob next weekend thoo

Sexy tool indeed! This is what you need for demo work, and that which it does well I gurrantee you. This thing will go through stuff like butter, and when your done, you will want to do all the neighbors places too LOL! Congrats on your totally bitchesn Milwaukee sawzall. And thanks for sharing pictures of it as well, always love to see some new red. :)

Thats what this site is all about showing off tools talking tools i love it and love showing people my new tools lol i also love seeing what other people buy

Man that's one awesome tool, I love the Milwaukee Sawzall. You know your really getting it when you've been going for a while and the front of the tool is so hot you can't touch it even with gloves on. I have abused the Sawzall to no end and it has never let me down, not one minute.