My name is Ricky and I have a problem....

RickyMcGrath

Mm mm I love me some bits. I have never seen Dewalt anchors before, most anchors out my way are Powers and red head. I would like to try those

DeWalt actually owns Powers. So these are just rebranded Powers. They tried to sell these in Home Depot down here in Houston and they must have not done very well as they were only on the shelves for a short time. An associate told me DeWalt did a huge buy back on all the anchors and specialty masonry bits. These were the ones that didn't get turned in for the buy back so I bought them on deep clearance.

Last I looked, Home Depot still sells them online along with a few at Amazon.

Dewalt bought out Powers I believe and branded them as Dewalt now. I never seen the blue colored Dewalt bits before. I usually use Bosch as that is what the stores around me carry.

The blue ones are specifically for one of the anchors. I believe they may be for the threaded anchors like the Wedge Bolt. The Drop In (DI+) have a special bit and driver as well to drive in and set the anchor.

I am obsessed! Lol. c713686b0cc0b3de313effa5d81733e2.jpg

Have you tried this ones Ricky , you will love it!

http://www.powers.com/product_7204SD.php

"The Wedge-Bolt+ anchor is a one piece, heavy duty screw anchor with a finished hex head. it is simple to install, easy to identify and fully removable. The Wedge-Bolt+ has features and benefits that make it well suited for many applications. The steel threads along the anchor body tap into the hole during installation to provide keyed engagement. suitable base materials include normal-weight concrete, sand-lightweight concrete, concrete over steel deck, concrete masonry and solid clay brick."

I see you have a lot of the power stud+

Have you tried this ones Ricky , you will love it!

http://www.powers.com/product_7204SD.php

"The Wedge-Bolt+ anchor is a one piece, heavy duty screw anchor with a finished hex head. it is simple to install, easy to identify and fully removable. The Wedge-Bolt+ has features and benefits that make it well suited for many applications. The steel threads along the anchor body tap into the hole during installation to provide keyed engagement. suitable base materials include normal-weight concrete, sand-lightweight concrete, concrete over steel deck, concrete masonry and solid clay brick."

I see you have a lot of the power stud+

I have. Once. I really liked those. I like all of Powers stuff. I took all the certification courses on their site.