Hi all !!! Israel in the house

avi

Hi all

I'd like to introduce myself. i'm from Israel. I do computer network and telephony installations as part of a computer service company for businesses here in Jerusalem. Very early in life i learned that having the right tool of the RIGHT QUALITY for the job makes the job so much more efficient, quick, clean and (yes) enjoyable, which led me to become a complete tool-o-holic. trying different brands i decided to break what seems to be a Makita-Bosch market domination and go with Milwaukee's  fuel power tools and in an 18V market I try to use the m12 line as much as possible for it's great benefits of compact size and weight.

That's me in a nutshell can't wait to here your thoughts

• Like 1

Well if your doing Telcom work you don't need the biggest of tools usually. It depends though if you deal with a lot of masonry then you might want to get a sds drill. Also a consideration is which company has the best support over there if anything does go wrong. Welcome to the TIA forum I think your the first poster from Israel we have had so far.

Welcome to the TIA forum.  That's awesome you learned early on the right tool makes the job easier.  I use to buy cheap stuff thinking I was smart because I was saving a couple of bucks.  It wasn't until later on I learned I was wrong.  I am a slow learner.