I never seen these gloves from Irwin before

DR99

Those gloves look decent, I'd prefer them all to be fingerless.

The only gloves I like to wear when working with hardware (automotive work) are the Diamond Grip by Microflex. The only way I'd ever wear full on gloves when using screws and nails if it was so cold outside that my hands were frozen.

I though some companies were putting finger tips that worked with touchscreens on them. I think the new Milwaukee work gloves have it.

Yeah there's tons of them now with capacitive threads in the tips.  The Wells Lamont 7649L and the Mechanix "The Original Touch" are both pretty popular work gloves that have capacitive finger tips. I personally prefer the Mechanix if I were to choose a pair to wear. The Wells Lamont are a tad too bulky in the finger tip area to get a good grip on screws.

I prefer not wearing gloves when it's possible, though.

I though some companies were putting finger tips that worked with touchscreens on them. I think the new Milwaukee work gloves have it.

I'm sure they do. I know I've seen winter gloves that are touch screen friendly.

My only issue is the size of the keyboard compared to the glove fingers. I know some people with fat fingers struggle hitting keys on a touch screen enough as it is.