A Life Time Apart but so Close

comp56

we have 2 dogs, one just turned 16 years old in june and the other one is now a little over 8 months old. I can not explain how these two get along......they have an incredible bond....

1_8.jpg

2_8.jpg

chevy the older one eats like a pike anything and everything, the little one Pepsi only eats her dog food, chevy will drop stuff on the floor on purpose so the little one can have some ......which we try not to let happen but as loyal as these are they still have their own agenda.....

that's right, you can test it too...... lock your wife and dog in the trunk of your car for an hour....... when you open it your dog will be happy to see you no matter how many times you try it......

• Like 1

that's right, you can test it too...... lock your wife and dog in the trunk of your car for an hour....... when you open it your dog will be happy to see you no matter how many times you try it......

Now that's funny. If I put my wife in the trunk it would probably be safer if I had someone else let her out!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk