Sentimental tools

suretyler97

Here is something I stumped upon while look through my grandfather stuff that he can no longer use. We all have tools are father or relatives used that got us addicted. This is his old used and beat leathermen and it means the world to me. I can remember him telling me a knife and a pair of pliers can get you out of any situation. Here's a picture. Comment other family heirlooms that you guys have. fc485e65fd0181e020cfeb1c635b0a40.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Very cool man I have a hammer that's grandpa gave me awhile back well actually I took it from his house lol with his permission when we first bought our house I plan to keep that hammer in the family for a long time. 2marrow I'll post a pic of it.

My Dads old Craftsman 7-1/4" USA made circular saw. He gave it to me when he and my Mom moved to Florida. I replaced the power cord and that thing still works great. I can't get rid of it. He built most of the house I grew up in with that thing.

I have pretty much all my grandpas hand tools cause none of the grandkids were interested. A few went to his kids but they weren't to interested either. There all special to me an I use some of them daily.

Most importantly it's not necisarly a tool but I have my uncles truck. He fell in Afghanistan. He had no kids of his own but was like a second dad to me. His wife wanted me to have it. I drive it every day with a picture of him in the cab an a few patriotic bumper stickers on the tailgate.

• Like 1

Problem with the military and all other services is the preservation of freedom to be allowed to have an opinion. But rest assured there are many people that will always remember their sacrifice. I've been very blessed in my job, I've lost a friend, been to more funerals than I can remember and notice with alarming clarity when a Flag is lowered to half mast Fletcher.

• Like 1

My Dads old Craftsman 7-1/4" USA made circular saw. He gave it to me when he and my Mom moved to Florida. I replaced the power cord and that thing still works great. I can't get rid of it. He built most of the house I grew up in with that thing.

That was when Craftsman made nice tools.  Yes you can't get rid of that.