Small Electrical jobs I have done

suretyler97

Hi there are some picture of the work o have done over the last couple months.

The first picture is me working on a big job of parking lot lights.

The next two pictures are of a Ufer ground installed for a shed.

The last picture is of a disconnect installed for a bread machine in a bakery.

b52e3050573ade7df15c44fcc8805bc7.jpg

5007c2ace521498b2c9f601749f851e6.jpg

5e7f490aeb1239462ed8d1b79132a15b.jpg

ee54493bb291f573490aed71874580de.jpg

Y.these are from around its at my vocational school we saved the school over 200,000 all together. And I work non Union now but hoping to join local 103 Ibew after my senior year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

. Nice bro!!! Ur on the right track bro keep it up!

I think I could have been a good electrician the only problem is anything over 110 scares the poo poo outta me. I slap my head when people pay and electrician to come out to swap an outlet or light switch. If you see a bigger problem bring a pro in, but simple stuff its pretty hard not to mess things up. I shouldn't say that people do some bone headed things with extension cords1 and other bs.

I think I could have been a good electrician the only problem is anything over 110 scares the poo poo outta me. I slap my head when people pay and electrician to come out to swap an outlet or light switch. If you see a bigger problem bring a pro in, but simple stuff its pretty hard not to mess things up. I shouldn't say that people do some bone headed things with extension cords1 and other bs.

We are real electrican we work under the supervision of a master electrican like a regular apprentice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice stuff Tyler! I'm so glad that you have a career path in mind at a young age. Your on the right track and you've already done some cool work that I'd be proud of. I've done some residential electrical work, basic stuff, and really enjoyed it. I turned in my application to my local ibew, just waiting to hear back from them. I really want to become an apprentice and learn hands on from the pro's. Wish I had done this a long time ago though lol. Take care man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice stuff Tyler! I'm so glad that you have a career path in mind at a young age. Your on the right track and you've already done some cool work that I'd be proud of. I've done some residential electrical work, basic stuff, and really enjoyed it. I turned in my application to my local ibew, just waiting to hear back from them. I really want to become an apprentice and learn hands on from the pro's. Wish I had done this a long time ago though lol. Take care man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I hope they call you soon Nalu!!

• Like 1