When dan makes multiple periscopes just to please the crew

n8n82250

Yes your very right, Dan loves the crew! But I will be honest with you, I think I am going to take a break from Periscope for awhile. Somebody pissed me off in there, and frankly, I've been involved in far too many dissconnects to even be able to experience Periscope as something fun. Its kind of become a drag. I do love the crew though, you guys make it what it is. Its nice to have like a tool fellowship going on here. :)

Yeah it can be frustrating for me too. I don't type fast enough on my phone and end up spending most of my time staring at the keyboard on my phone. When finally have something typed up, it becomes irrelevant to the conversation lol. Now I mostly listen, chime in here and there, and create hearts. Still fun to talk with the crew though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes your very right, Dan loves the crew! But I will be honest with you, I think I am going to take a break from Periscope for awhile. Somebody pissed me off in there, and frankly, I've been involved in far too many dissconnects to even be able to experience Periscope as something fun. Its kind of become a drag. I do love the crew though, you guys make it what it is. Its nice to have like a tool fellowship going on here. :)

I agree with the connection issues, those can be a pain. You can't take a break man, your comments always make it fun!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yeah it can be frustrating for me too. I don't type fast enough on my phone and end up spending most of my time staring at the keyboard on my phone. When finally have something typed up, it becomes irrelevant to the conversation lol. Now I mostly listen, chime in here and there, and create hearts. Still fun to talk with the crew though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I'm the same way and I never like texting for the same fact I'm so slow 

The trick to being able to text quickly on your phone or tablet is to get a bluetooth keyboard. Its wireless, and you connect via bluetooth, you can type fast man. Well unless you are a 5 word per minute guy, then you might as well just use a mic, which you can't even do that on periscope man, which sucks. At least on skype of xbox live communication you can have 2 way communication. But then maybe its a good thing, on xbox sometimes you hear these stupid 10yo boys wining because they lost a game, and rather then be a man about it, take it out on everyone by annoying us to death, no thank you.

I will just have a teenager type and text for me..lol 

What's your screen name in periscope, I will go in and unblock you. I am sure he did it by accident.

Did you and dan resolve the problem in periscope when he blocked you. Tbh I didn't even know that it was you.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk