Makita brushless circ vs skil wormdrive

torontotoolman

That's awesome. NER loves his brushless Makita. I'd like to see that guy up against the Fuel. Especially for line of sight. The Makita looks awesome. But that Fuel looks awesome too.

This guy did a tool fight between the fuel and geuss what the makita wins lol il post that tool fight later but ya the makita is awsome prob the only cordless noñe worm drive il buy

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

. Thanks T Man!! I would take either one of these

Oh ya forsure both leaders and top competiters in power tools im planing on getting the makita eventually but the guy who makes these tool fights on man have every makita every fuel every bosch some dewalt like this guys tool collection is amazing

Oh ya forsure both leaders and top competiters in power tools im planing on getting the makita eventually but the guy who makes these tool fights on man have every makita every fuel every bosch some dewalt like this guys tool collection is amazing

. Man that's how I wanna be when I grow up :}
  • Like 1

This guy seems like he's sponsored by Makita.

Hes not at all actually he won a fuel sawzall from milwaukee he uses every tool just makita is his favorite he says and he feels they dont market properly so he likes to show them off hea not the only guy i follow on instagram who do the tool fights and and love makita haha

https://instagram.com/p/4IVVEGOxzq/

Just to show the power in makita brushless motors this is the 6.5 circ saw vs a big bad worm drive and the makita keeps up neck n neck to it

Didn't the boys from oz tool talk do a comparison between the makita and Milwaukee 6 1/2 circ saws. I remember them saying the fuel definitely has more power. Any idea, maybe I'm thinking wrong.

Funny with that video how some markets get the vac port on the saw. I guess they have stricter dust regs.

Testing things is so subjective but any time I get a new saw I throw a Diablo on it to replace the OEM blade. My ancient Ryobi 5-3/8 saw was renewed like a new tool twice, once adding Lithium batteries and the second time throwing a thin kerf Diablo on it.

Funny with that video how some markets get the vac port on the saw. I guess they have stricter dust regs.

Testing things is so subjective but any time I get a new saw I throw a Diablo on it to replace the OEM blade.

Yep, good plan. We used the same brand new (cheap Irwin) blades on both in our comparison.

Yep, good plan. We used the same brand new (cheap Irwin) blades on both in our comparison.

Yeah you guys do great reviews, that wasn't aimed at you. I assumed you normalized the test with identical blades. I'm just saying anyone can have an old saw with an old blade sitting in it lying around and put it up against a brand new one and feel the new one is more powerful when you can turn a hero of a saw into a dud with a crappy worn out blade.

Thanks DarynH, beat me to it! I just switched over to Milwaukee, in large part so I could have that saw :)

Well everybody iv talked to who has both saws like the makita more but say they are very close in comparison plus iv seen the makita cut smoother i even posted on here a little clip and you can clearly see the milwaukee bog down well the makita cuts threw smooth soo i dont know iv seen your guys review and it seems like you go off stats and your personal opinions but in reality milwaukee is known for boosting up the stats soo cant really rely on that and also are you guys really testing out the saws cutting wet PT cutting large lumbers making cut aftrt cut? Just wondering but i am not knocking your guys reviews i really like them you guys do a good job but im not 100 percent sure the milwaukee will actually kick the makitas ass

Well everybody iv talked to who has both saws like the makita more but say they are very close in comparison plus iv seen the makita cut smoother i even posted on here a little clip and you can clearly see the milwaukee bog down well the makita cuts threw smooth soo i dont know iv seen your guys review and it seems like you go off stats and your personal opinions but in reality milwaukee is known for boosting up the stats soo cant really rely on that and also are you guys really testing out the saws cutting wet PT cutting large lumbers making cut aftrt cut? Just wondering but i am not knocking your guys reviews i really like them you guys do a good job but im not 100 percent sure the milwaukee will actually kick the makitas ass

You're most welcome to like the Makita better, there's no right or wrong answer :)

What stats are there to quote on a circ saw? Neither offer a power rating of any sort. What else can we say but our personal opinions based on our use of the tools? I've used both on the same material with the same blade on the same night, and can say unequivocally that the Milwaukee has a little more guts. It also lasted a bit longer before the overload cut-in (on both saws). Having said that the Makita is lighter and didn't leave dust on workpiece.

I didn't say that the Milwaukee kicks ass. I think you want the Makita to be better and don't like hearing otherwise. Don't worry, I don't mind if Iyou're not convinced, that isn't my aim.

I'm just saying anyone can have an old saw with an old blade sitting in it lying around and put it up against a brand new one and feel the new one is more powerful when you can turn a hero of a saw into a dud with a crappy worn out blade.

It's a really good point. A new (thin kerf) blade can make any saw feel so much more powerful. People really love the BlueMak blades that come on the Makita.

Ya hes a good guy so you follow toolaholic as well

Yeah I think I found toolaholic first then seen all the stuff he shared from toolpig. Between the two of them it's unbelievable the tools and info they have.

You're most welcome to like the Makita better, there's no right or wrong answer :)

What stats are there to quote on a circ saw? Neither offer a power rating of any sort. What else can we say but our personal opinions based on our use of the tools? I've used both on the same material with the same blade on the same night, and can say unequivocally that the Milwaukee has a little more guts. It also lasted a bit longer before the overload cut-in (on both saws). Having said that the Makita is lighter and didn't leave dust on workpiece.

I didn't say that the Milwaukee kicks ass. I think you want the Makita to be better and don't like hearing otherwise. Don't worry, I don't mind if Iyou're not convinced, that isn't my aim.

Dwain your reviews are probably some of my favorites, you guys really give a great opinion without any hype. Hope you two can get back at if circumstances allow.