Oscillating Multitool

kruton

This is just a follow up on an old post. I have been demoing one of our bathrooms and I have to say the OMT may be the handiest tool I have bought in a while. 79be00000cac5aabd3b433768559295e.jpg I just wish the blades weren't so expensive. It took me a little while to get the hang of making more precise cuts but once I did it's really pretty easy now. I've been running it for quite a bit now and the vibration doesn't bother my hands or arms at all. Very nice machine.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I think for someone like me, I don't use it everyday, but when I do its a lifesaver. My dad is getting the Bosch just because they have them in stock at Menards and he doesn't want to wait on one to be ordered. I'm going to steal his for a while and try to compare the two.

• Like 1

This is just a follow up on an old post. I have been demoing one of our bathrooms and I have to say the OMT may be the handiest tool I have bought in a while. 79be00000cac5aabd3b433768559295e.jpg I just wish the blades weren't so expensive. It took me a little while to get the hang of making more precise cuts but once I did it's really pretty easy now. I've been running it for quite a bit now and the vibration doesn't bother my hands or arms at all. Very nice machine.

I just got one. And it is the most versatile tool I have I believe. I'm so happy I got me one. Its a dremal not a fein though.

Millerz

• 3 weeks later...

I thought the general idea was for applications where more power transfer was required there would be different types of interfaces. I'm not sure why there needs to be three, but should be interesting nonetheless.

I purchased the DeWalt 20v kit, it's awesome! Came in handy with all the house stuff we been doing. As a bonus it takes both types of blades, open and closed, the default is the open type.  Anyone try the off brand blades on Amazon? You can get a 50pcs set pretty cheap.

I purchased the DeWalt 20v kit, it's awesome! Came in handy with all the house stuff we been doing. As a bonus it takes both types of blades, open and closed, the default is the open type.  Anyone try the off brand blades on Amazon? You can get a 50pcs set pretty cheap.

I was wondering about the cheap blades too. Might be worth trying out just to know.