Wera Kraftform

kruton

I realized I didn't have any insulated screwdrivers and wanted to try some Wera's out, so boom, two birds one stone. The etched tip is really what got me interested. If I like these I will probably replace my craftsman with the uninsulated set. I have seen some of the youtube videos showing how strong that tip was with the laser etching, after using them does it really work that well?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I realized I didn't have any insulated screwdrivers and wanted to try some Wera's out, so boom, two birds one stone. The etched tip is really what got me interested. If I like these I will probably replace my craftsman with the uninsulated set. I have seen some of the youtube videos showing how strong that tip was with the laser etching, after using them does it really work that well?

Maybe we might see a video on this suckers :)

Just got the XL box, and with it comes two insulated ones. The Laser etched tip is just awesome. And grip is very good. Even though I think I have to get used to the special design, to really appriciate it to the fullest, it really amazes me how the fingers just seems to know where to grip. 

Anyways. I love em.  

post-50323-0-18482900-1442440939_thumb.j

Just got the XL box, and with it comes two insulated ones. The Laser etched tip is just awesome. And grip is very good. Even though I think I have to get used to the special design, to really appriciate it to the fullest, it really amazes me how the fingers just seems to know where to grip.

Anyways. I love em.

attachicon.gif20150916_235616.jpg

I almost got the XL box but I thought I would try out this set first. I'm wishing now I would have got the XL!

I am really thinking about getting the xxl box. What sizes and styles does it come with?

Depends. There is (in my knowlege) two XXL boxes. One with: Pz1, Pz2, two VDE flat, one normal (green) medium sized flat one, one voltage tester (flat), two flat 5,5mm and 7mm yellow style (possible to use with hammer and wrench), TX15, TX20, TX25 and PH2.

And another set thats missing the torx, but got two extra normal flat ones, and the PH1.

Has anyone used the Wera lasertip and the Bosch ribbed tip bits? Interesting to hear a comparison between the two. I haven't used the Wera and was fully expecting both of these to be marketing bs but damned if those Bosch bits aren't my favorite because of the ribbed for her pleasure tips.

Wera are awesome screwdrivers. I'm ashamed to say I don't own any myself but before I was self employed my employers always supplied all tools and I always used to order Wera. As far as I'm concerned there are none better. I really must buy myself a set as they are quite reasonably priced here in the UK.

BTW: Bosch Ribbed Tipped, lol sounds like a condom variety! lol. Ribbed for your extra pleasure!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...