Ingersoll Rand W5130 3/8" What's Up With That......

comp56

I don't own one but have used my buddies. It is ok, weird feeling at first. But it works as it should. I didn't use it long thoe so don't know if it's a good tool long term.

If your gonna spend 300 on a cordless impact I would go with the millwakee fuel impact. You can really expand that platform, unlike IR. they make great air tools but I don't think there's a lot of flexibility in there cordless tools. The millwakee is also a lot easier to come by an get warranty service if needed.

Don't buy the 300 set!!!! The 3/8 and 1/2 set is the best deal you can get for the money. (559.00) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EFYOLHK/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1RQGK4NE0A90A&coliid=ISKNEMEOP07TM

The IR is the best quality gun out on the market only the be taken out of the top by Snap-On. Go to any Automotive shop and all you will see is the Cordless Ingersoll Rand. 

As for using it i've used the 1/2 model and the 3/8 and they are very powerful... MY only complaint is that they are not brushless like the Milwaukee 

• 1 month later...

Don't buy the 300 set!!!! The 3/8 and 1/2 set is the best deal you can get for the money. (559.00) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EFYOLHK/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1RQGK4NE0A90A&coliid=ISKNEMEOP07TM

The IR is the best quality gun out on the market only the be taken out of the top by Snap-On. Go to any Automotive shop and all you will see is the Cordless Ingersoll Rand.

As for using it i've used the 1/2 model and the 3/8 and they are very powerful... MY only complaint is that they are not brushless like the Milwaukee

You do know all Snap-On's cordless tools are made by either Durafix (makers of AC/Delco power tools) or Bosch right?

I think Mac, IR, and the Milwaukee Fuel are the nicest cordless impacts currently available.