Cornhole Boards

xcessivevolts

Thanks guys, believe it or not they make lights for these boards, powered by 2-AA's. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OWC99Q8/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I used this instructables as a guide for my boards.

http://m.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-Cornhole-Boards/

Very cool, I was thinking about doing a set for my Nephew. He played it at school and really liked it so his parents bought a set for his birthday but they're tiny. He's only 6 so I'm not really sure how big to make it, plus they live in a townhouse so storage space is limited. I like the lights a lot, never seen that before! I wonder how difficult it would be to do a panel under the hole that has some sort of pressure switch that changes the light when it hits, then it would light when someone scores.

Very cool, I was thinking about doing a set for my Nephew. He played it at school and really liked it so his parents bought a set for his birthday but they're tiny. He's only 6 so I'm not really sure how big to make it, plus they live in a townhouse so storage space is limited. I like the lights a lot, never seen that before! I wonder how difficult it would be to do a panel under the hole that has some sort of pressure switch that changes the light when it hits, then it would light when someone scores.

That's a great idea, or maybe a motion sensor in the hole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be sweet, I imagine of you could find some type of finger switch it would

be easy