Canada Has a New Leader......

comp56

I wonder if there are Canadians threatening to move to the US after the election.

Hopefully something will be done with taxes/duties. I was always amazed how it's cheaper for a Canadian to buy hockey equipment that was made in Canada from me, in the US, and shipped to Canada.

True that but we still have the same Congress. They suck. Period. I'm not an Obama guy and I'm not a fan of his medical program but most of the problems we are having is because of very political Congress men and women. We need to lose the fat and get some new people in there to bring this country up.

• Like 1

True that but we still have the same Congress. They suck. Period. I'm not an Obama guy and I'm not a fan of his medical program but most of the problems we are having is because of very political Congress men and women. We need to lose the fat and get some new people in there to bring this country up.

A bigggggggggggggg + 1

We need to clean out Washington completely and start over. Shame that it will never happen and is bound to only get worse and there's really nothing we can do about it because the country is soo split into two parties that are polar opposites on everything...and neither fight for what the people actually want or what's right they just fight for their party's agenda.