SUPER FEET INSOLES

Nalu Rash

75e38790b0b6245305dadb39f38d7a92.jpg

Ive been wearing these insoles for about a week and i gotta say my feet are thanking me.

I was a bit weary about buying them, they are expensive at $40, but its worth the price if you are working on your feet all day.

These insoles dont eliminate foot fatigue but they do significantly reduce the aches and pain by the end of the day.

I give this product 2 thumbs up. If your having a foot issues, ditch the Dr. Scholls and check out Super Feet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I heard somewhere that there are two things you should not skimp on.

Your Bed and Your Shoes.

Because if your not in one, your in the other

. Dude Nalu those words can't be any truer bro!! We always had Hand me down mattress's and for a couple years my back would just not stop hurting and just last year we spend about $1600 on a mattress set that killed me to let the money go lol but man it is SO WORTH IT!! My back has been great ever since now I really need to focus on getting some of these insoles for my feet. Thanks brotha!
  • Like 1

I can vouch for Superfeet insoles also, I don't use them in shoes/boots but I did use them in my last pair of hockey skates. Make sure you do your research and get the correct color code for you. Very good quality and they are supportive, most people think spongy is going to be more comfortable but a snug, supportive bed for your feet is really what's comfortable. Spongy can lead to blisters and muscle fatigue.

Nalu, that is dead on. Mattresses are not something to skimp on, a good mattress can change your life for the better. A poor mattress can literally debilitate you, back pain is not something that should be thought lightly about, especially as you age. Keep in mind you spend 5-8 hours a night on your mattress, how much time do you spend in your car? You can get by on a beater car/truck instead of driving something nice and easily save $10,000 or more. A top of the line mattress is under $3,000 and you will probably keep it for 8-10 years. I'm a big fan of Sterns & Foster and Sealy(same company) myself...and yes, I sold furniture/mattresses when I was in college and I used that line to sell...but it's true. 

• Like 1

I know people love superfeet,. but I did not like them at all. I got the orange pair and they were just so uncomfortable, I switched back to the insoles that came with my Thorogoods.

Speaking of insoles though, for winter time I love these.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/72756?page=adults-shearling-insoles

• Like 1

I know people love superfeet,. but I did not like them at all. I got the orange pair and they were just so uncomfortable, I switched back to the insoles that came with my Thorogoods.

Did you try them without the plastic cup? If the arch doesn't line up or it's too big it can cause a lot of pain and damage to your foot.

Love my Thorogoods, comfy right out of the box!

I can vouch for Superfeet insoles also, I don't use them in shoes/boots but I did use them in my last pair of hockey skates. Make sure you do your research and get the correct color code for you. Very good quality and they are supportive, most people think spongy is going to be more comfortable but a snug, supportive bed for your feet is really what's comfortable. Spongy can lead to blisters and muscle fatigue.

Nalu, that is dead on. Mattresses are not something to skimp on, a good mattress can change your life for the better. A poor mattress can literally debilitate you, back pain is not something that should be thought lightly about, especially as you age. Keep in mind you spend 5-8 hours a night on your mattress, how much time do you spend in your car? You can get by on a beater car/truck instead of driving something nice and easily save $10,000 or more. A top of the line mattress is under $3,000 and you will probably keep it for 8-10 years. I'm a big fan of Sterns & Foster and Sealy(same company) myself...and yes, I sold furniture/mattresses when I was in college and I used that line to sell...but it's true.

You brought up a good point. Super Feet Insoles are not super spongy and soft, they are fairly firm. I thought that the firmness would be uncomfortable but i found the opposite to be true. I feel like these insoles offer better support for my feet

Thats great to hear. A couple of guys have suggested Thorogood boots to me. Its nice to know that the Thorogood insoles work well.