Just a matter of Time....

comp56

well from her behavior last night kinda reminded me of tyson...getting to cocky thinking she got it in the bag.........seeings last 3 fights were less then 64 seconds total.......not this time miss rhonda......hope she gets a reality check and comes back a better fighter........in the mean time hello Holly how you doin?......lol.....

• Like 1

I agree with Comp. I think Rhonda was surrounded by people that believed she could do no wrong and the fight was in the bag. This loss will hopefully be a moment of growth and motivation for Rhonda to continue to push the envelope in womans mma. What a great a fight by Holly Holmes, I could really see how much this meant to her and the struggle she went through in her entire career to reach this moment.

The next UFC is gonna be insane, I havent seen such a stacked card in awhile

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

yup.... Holly couldn't orchestrate a better fight, she was hand feeding Rhonda .....I guess Babe Ruth could just show up but not many others.....

Speaking of babe Ruth, totally off topic but I haven't seen a babe Ruth candy bar in a long time.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Speaking of babe Ruth, totally off topic but I haven't seen a babe Ruth candy bar in a long time.

Jimbo

just a quick tidbit about the name:

Although the name of the candy bar sounds like the name of the famous player, the Curtiss Candy Company traditionally claimed that it was named after President Grover Cleveland's daughter,ruth cleveland. The candy maker, located on the same street as Wrigley Field, named the bar "Baby Ruth" in 1921, as Babe Ruth's fame was on the rise, over 30 years after Cleveland had left the White House, and 17 years after his daughter, Ruth, had died. The company did not negotiate an endorsement deal with Ruth, and many saw the company's story about the origin of the name to be a devious way to avoid having to pay the baseball player any .

just a quick tidbit about the name:

Although the name of the candy bar sounds like the name of the famous player, the Curtiss Candy Company traditionally claimed that it was named after President Grover Cleveland's daughter,ruth cleveland. The candy maker, located on the same street as Wrigley Field, named the bar "Baby Ruth" in 1921, as Babe Ruth's fame was on the rise, over 30 years after Cleveland had left the White House, and 17 years after his daughter, Ruth, had died. The company did not negotiate an endorsement deal with Ruth, and many saw the company's story about the origin of the name to be a devious way to avoid having to pay the baseball player any .

That's pretty interesting comp, learn something new every day!

Jimbo

• 2 weeks later...

She was hyped up to much beaten by a boxer, holm had great timing with the left hand, great foot work and better condition holly holm is a better fighter than any woman in ufc easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no doubt, she dominated that fight right from the weigh ins.....