milwaukee hd18jsb-0 barrel grip jigsaw

DarynH

We do have a few European posters here but I don't think anyone has it. I know it sucks that Milwaukee has a few tools that they just don't offer here. The big ones are the miter saw, the barrel grip jigsaw, and die grinder.

I wish that they would release this here 

Milwaukee-4-in-1-Drill-Driver-Kit-m12.pn

• Like 1

I think that it's strange that this Milwaukee has an on board battery indicator. Reminds me of what makita has on a few of their tools. Wonder who did it first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think what your reading the is the battery specs on the Mileaukee site. They put both the tool stats as well as the battery stats in the same description bar. I think the button is actually the two speed transmission for the saw. I currently have two jig saws. One is the Carvex and the other is the brushless barrel grip jig saw and both are excellent machines. Top tier in my opinion. I've added a couple of videos of both machines in action in my shop you should be able to search for them if you want to watch them. I'm of the opinion that the Carvex is literally the best jig on the market though anyone with a $700 Mafell PC01 might disagree. My Makita 18v is an absolutely awesome machine with very high standards. I got it for when I work outside and dust collection isn't a big deal but since I got it, I use it quite a bit in the shop if I need to make quick cuts. I'm sure the Milwaukee will be a decent machine too though.

I think what your reading the is the battery specs on the Mileaukee site. They put both the tool stats as well as the battery stats in the same description bar. I think the button is actually the two speed transmission for the saw. I currently have two jig saws. One is the Carvex and the other is the brushless barrel grip jig saw and both are excellent machines. Top tier in my opinion. I've added a couple of videos of both machines in action in my shop you should be able to search for them if you want to watch them. I'm of the opinion that the Carvex is literally the best jig on the market though anyone with a $700 Mafell PC01 might disagree. My Makita 18v is an absolutely awesome machine with very high standards. I got it for when I work outside and dust collection isn't a big deal but since I got it, I use it quite a bit in the shop if I need to make quick cuts. I'm sure the Milwaukee will be a decent machine too though.

I've seen the videos, I really like that makita. And you're probably right on the battery being what they were referring to. I'd like to stick to the m18 battery but paying that much for a brushed machine had me worried ave I keep thinking a fuel jigsaw will be released soon

yes best jigsaw money can buy over in the uk it beats dewalt bosch makita it's a very nice jigsaw

Great to know, really need to get a cordless barrel grip for copping jobs.