What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

How do you like it? Our shop is so loud I can't use it there, but I've used it on a roof quite a few times. It's mainly used at home these days. 

I use it quite a bit, decent sound, good battery life charges my phone, sometimes it doesn't good but overall I only paid 35 for it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, phffter said:

and, get this, I acquired a fuel saw.

guy owed me for a small job, got it.

need to repair wood fence way in the back, i aint stringing out 300' of 12 extension cord, and my genset is buried.

fuel_zpstqvtmdpq.jpg

My favorite out of all of the M18 fuel tools. The thing just eats lumber!!

• Like 2

@wildroamer thanks. I really wanted to get the other style of saw but couldn't justify the cost with the use I'll be using. Planning to redo 1 bathroom now and our kitchen and other bathroom later.

The nailer is super light. Haven't used it yet as I had to work at 3 today. With the replies of Hitachi nailers I'm sure it will last a long time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rrich1 said:

I decided to redo one of the bathrooms and want to put in tile above the tub. Hf had a super coupon for labor day 25% off so I figured I'd use that on the tile saw since it ended today. Also picked up a 23ga Hitachi nailer from Lowes.

So, you were able to use 25% off coupon for their store and they have Ridgid? Or you went to HomeDepot and sweet talked them into using it?

So, you were able to use 25% off coupon for their store and they have Ridgid? Or you went to HomeDepot and sweet talked them into using it?

Used it at home depot. They accept competitor coupons (varies by store). Manager was there and told the cashier how to input it without issue. Used one on a 50 gal water heater earlier this year no questions asked [emoji16]. I used one last week on an item that is coming this week. They were out on the shelf and had to do a will call. I'll post up what that one is when I get it.

They won't do it on an item they don't sell in the store I believe.

• Like 2