What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

9 minutes ago, NicolasRamos said:

I bought the m12 3/8" ratchet from Phil!

Btw howdy y'all!
-Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey you got it sweet! Happy to bring the buyer and seller together on tool deals! Welcome to the world of tool freaks here

• Like 2

Hey you got it sweet! Happy to bring the buyer and seller together on tool deals! Welcome to the world of tool freaks here

Yes sir! Thanks again. I've been watching TIA videos for over a year now, but never got on the forum. Better late than never I suppose!

Yes sir! Thanks again. I've been watching TIA videos for over a year now, but never got on the forum. Better late than never I suppose!

Welcome to the forums, videos are great but the knowledge from the guys here is outstanding, very seldom does a question go unanswered or a project not get advice!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

picked up some consumables for the welder at a smokin price.....

they wanted $35.98 ea for the 2LB spools @ HD but at a different store they had 2 pack of 2x2LBS on for $17.99 and the flapper discs were on for 75% off (only had 1 left) got these for less than 2 bucks ea usually pay close to $8 each.....

20160917_220414.jpg

• Like 4

Not a tool, but I got this guy in today and another one with charger and battery coming tomorrow. I never thought I would say this, but I'm now in the Milwaukee 12v line...prices were too good to pass up though. I'm giving this one to my old man and keeping the other one for myself. 6181d19fec9efdf49b00396af5e90d2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Great haul fellas !!!

got a little today myself .....tired of buying filters ..

image.jpeg

Have you put yours together yet? I don't have mine attached to my vacuum as there isn't a good spot. I suggest putting the wheels a little more apart than suggested. Mine tips all the time and is annoying.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk