What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Planos from Walmart? I can't believe my Walmarts still have them at that price, I posted that deal like 5 months ago. Killer price, I have like 7 of each haha. I'm using them for everything. I have one set up for small SAE tap and die set, it has all the screws inside with the proper drill bits, taps and bevel bits. I have one for all my misc electronic leads. One for electronics cable/leads ends. I have several being used in my tool boxes for organizing more leads, rotary accessories, misc sockets, etc... Sometimes I modify them by cutting/Dremeling out the permanent dividers and/or super gluing adjustable dividers into permanent. I love those Plano boxes!

Nah I got them at menards, they carry a whole size assortment when I get extra bits I fill them up, they were on sale a couple bucks

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah I got them at menards, they carry a whole size assortment when I get extra bits I fill them up, they were on sale a couple bucks

Jimbo

Those cases are great! I keep drill bits in one along with my more commonly used drills inside my Milwaukee 26" toolbox. And I keep a smaller version in each of my Veto Propacs with a variety of wire nuts,tek screws,ground screws,mech screws,Buchanan's, and even easy anchors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll post a couple of pics later but I just got the Tekton dual arm 50' hose reel and a tiny Grex P635 pinner. We just moved into the new house this week and I believe next week I will start moving my tools into the basement....yup again, but 9' ceilings is a win win!

• Like 4

Picked up a ToughSystemMusic. Deliberated so much between the Bosch PimpCube, the M18 Bluetooth, the new Dewalt 025, and this one. They all had flaws;

-I don't have any Bosch batteries

-we had bad luck with one previously

-not sold on the 025 form factor or price

-tough music won't fit FlexVolt and has limited controls without tons of menu hopping.

Eventually price won out and this one was far cheaper than the next cheapest alternative. Trying it out at home; can't be happier with the sound quality. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fletcher94 said:

Haven't picked up many tools lately. Just been picking up supplies such as abrasives, electrodes, blades, etc. 

I have the tools I truly need so I am trying to save money. 

Know what you mean, there are real priorities in life unfortunately ha

On 9/25/2016 at 4:42 PM, Bremon said:

Picked up a ToughSystemMusic. Deliberated so much between the Bosch PimpCube, the M18 Bluetooth, the new Dewalt 025, and this one. They all had flaws;

-I don't have any Bosch batteries

-we had bad luck with one previously

-not sold on the 025 form factor or price

-tough music won't fit FlexVolt and has limited controls without tons of menu hopping.

Eventually price won out and this one was far cheaper than the next cheapest alternative. Trying it out at home; can't be happier with the sound quality. 

My Bluetooth m18 was priced just right lol

Plus I've never in my life had a decent speaker/radio, this is amazing! The controls are super easy, I like it a lot!

@Stercorarius

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Know what you mean, there are real priorities in life unfortunately ha

My Bluetooth m18 was priced just right lol

Plus I've never in my life had a decent speaker/radio, this is amazing! The controls are super easy, I like it a lot!

@Stercorarius

:rolleyes:tumblr_static_ag9fgoet78oocsg08w48wkk4w_640_v2.gif

1 minute ago, Stercorarius said:

:rolleyes:

Don't mind your name in the bottom of the post, on mobile version of this forum, it does all sorts of weird stuff, including your name automatically being there and me not being able to delete it, and other times I try to write a reply and there is a quote already in the space, real annoying

1 hour ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Don't mind your name in the bottom of the post, on mobile version of this forum, it does all sorts of weird stuff, including your name automatically being there and me not being able to delete it, and other times I try to write a reply and there is a quote already in the space, real annoying

Oh lol. Does it sometimes to me too. The only way I can get rid of the quotes are to select just a corner of the border and hit the cut button.

• Like 1

I was in need of a good micro set, aside from the plastic handle it's great quality

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anti static sets are usually non conductive. The plastic insulated ones don't seem to last. I have replaced my Wera VDE control screw drivers a few times after the insulation gets chewed up.