What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Ya I toyed with the idea of that as well, but for price and the ability to put a 6" on it for 130 is a win in my book, maybe one day a mirka or a rotex will fall in my lap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

cd7643dacbe0e3f437cf0bf10fcb377c.jpg

Today's haul, continuing my empire addiction and a Milwaukee knuckle from eBay and a swag pack from KC tool

I like the Hazet lanyard! Baby blue and navy is one of my favorite color combinations(tied with red/black).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BMack37 said:

I like the Hazet lanyard! Baby blue and navy is one of my favorite color combination

8 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

You want it? Pm me

Hey Brian I have that same lanyard I got from kctool for free as well and i don't ever use lanyards, you can have mine too, PM me and you could have two shortly!

Ignore:

@77Ford

@77Ford01

• Like 1

Went to Lee Valley for the first time. Checked out all the Festool gear. My SO has been asking for a sander to redo the table/chairs; introduced her to the Rotex line. It will take a while for the seeds I planted to turn into a fully fledged plan that can overcome the price tag. Left with a Lancelot: excited to try it out. It looks dangerous, which is usually synonymous with fun. 

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Bremon said:

Went to Lee Valley for the first time. Checked out all the Festool gear. My SO has been asking for a sander to redo the table/chairs; introduced her to the Rotex line. It will take a while for the seeds I planted to turn into a fully fledged plan that can overcome the price tag. Left with a Lancelot: excited to try it out. It looks dangerous, which is usually synonymous with fun. 

Just wait. One day she'll have nicer tools than you.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Hey Brian I have that same lanyard I got from kctool for free as well and i don't ever use lanyards, you can have mine too, PM me and you could have two shortly!

CC: @JimboS1ice hmm, I don't really use lanyards but I might take you up on the offer(s)! Thanks either way!

On 10/1/2016 at 2:42 PM, Bremon said:

You going to try making some chairs with that bad boy?

Just ordered 2 more small ToughSystem boxes, and 2 of the ToughSystem organizers; this should help me declutter the amount of tools I have loose in bags, and my current medium and large tough boxes are overflowing, while another small one has become an organizer. I need to reclaim control of the beast lol.