New DeWalt Sawhorses Spotted - Folding Snap-Together Design

The.Handyman

These new DeWalt sawhorses look very promising. I saw it on the top shelf tonight, grabbed the stairs and got one down, opened it up, checked it out. They are very light and snap together like the Tstak boxes. I am definitely interested in a set. 

I checked Home Depot online and saw these are a brand new product, no reviews online yet. 

DWST11155_1_500X500.jpg

DWST11155_4_500X500.jpg

In my area the one sawhorse rang up $42.xx after tax. I didn't buy it just yet. 

I will say, it unfolded very easily and was quick to setup. Once setup on the floor and put my weight on it and shifted around, it was very stable. I have an old set of Stanley all plastic sawhorses that need to disappear.

These might be the new ones in the trailer. I am still contemplating the Rugged Buddy design as well. I do like how these will hold 2x4s upright to make a quick table. 

There is no height adjustment on these new sawhorses. Used them today. I really like them. I need to get a few S hooks so that I can hang my circular saw and jigsaw on them if I don't have a table set up nearby.

Looking at the legs, it appears they are a form of C Channel and that would make for an easy modification to add your own height adjustments and leveling legs.