Another odd Amazon find

JimboS1ice

Posted a few other different looking tools in the past, just came across this. Worx 29v cordless line has what they call a 2 in 1 drill driver that has two chicks that switch into place for the needs. Appears that they are both 1/4" hex. Kind of awkward looking to use, has 4 star reviews but I wonder why sometimes why people buy certain gimmicky things.

9d3dcf85748a04b26c1aa1cae06927fe.jpg

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

that guard in front of trigger looks like it would break within a few uses I think I would rather have a second bit or a second quality driver on hand than to invest in this....but good post as there is always something out there......and one of these time it will be better than sliced bread......if I remember right, Kreg pocket hole jigs started as an infomercial and look at them now...

A novel ideal for sure. I also have seen the infomercial and real tool review. I think they try to fill a niche that needed to be filled. Not sure if it will hold up but if you do a lot of counter sink drilling and screwing in softwood this tool maybe for you. Expect to see more from worx.

Yes, and now when you order in the next 10 minutes will double your order so you get 2 drills for 5 easy payments of 19.95. But wait that's not all! We will also add 100 drill bits of our lowest quality that untwist when used properly!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...