First tool you'd buy if you won the lottery?

Stercorarius

The jackpot is going to be at least 1.3 billion and I want to know just the first tool. I know we'd all have a warehouse of every tool with that kind of funds. I ask this partially because I'm just curious and partially because I'd like to know what tools are perceived as the best of the best. The first thing I'd buy would be a 3D printer working in stainless steel.

• Like 1

The jackpot is going to be at least 1.3 billion and I want to know just the first tool. I know we'd all have a warehouse of every tool with that kind of funds. I ask this partially because I'm just curious and partially because I'd like to know what tools are perceived as the best of the best. The first thing I'd buy would be a 3D printer working in stainless steel.

Something like or a bobcat. Or the small track hoe.

Millerz

Or a big metal lathe. Or metal mill would be very cool.

Millerz

truth be told if ya win $10,000 of fun money tools would be somewhere on the list right away, if you won $100,000 possible vehicle would be on the list, if it was $1,000,000 all of the above would be on the list, but  winning $1,300,000,000 would be so mind blowing I'm sure it would take awhile to sink in and realize what you could actually buy..........you would be pulled in every direction and not know what to do..many many friends would magically show up wanting to help you in one way or another just in hopes of some kind of pay off. I probably would give the winning ticket to a neighbor and let him be the guy under the microscope pass him a couple hundred million for his troubles mean while you carry on your life normally......but with a bit more pocket change when you walk into home depot