Would you pay $4,000 for this

regopit

Yes I would if I had the money for it, I spend a lot of time on the toilet when I'm home. I always bring the laptop with me..lol I spent $700 on a Kohler toilet 9 years ago, had to spend an extra hundred for a custom color :) She's been good to me, only clogged one time, changed the flapper and fill valve seal once. A good toilet makes life much more pleasurable. You can call me crazy I have been called worst :)

yes but did you write an install date in marker on it lol. Just saying. I'm not weird. I'm f'n crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 1984 toilet fixture. You know what I would like? A toilet that would bleeping clog anymore, a toilet that actually flushed every single time without issue would be nice. I would also like a toilet that I didn't have to clean anymore. The deposits get so bad in my toilet that I have to use a pumice stone every once in a while to clean it cause the regular brush won't do shit. I would probably pay 1000 for a toilet that meets my specifications, not 4,000 though.

Would you guys pay 20,000 dollars for a hammer? What if I told you the hammer once belonged to Thor? :D

An old toilet like that should flush really good. That should be before the low flow toilets were coming out I believe. The first gen low flow toilets were horrible now they work just fine if you buy a good one.