Knives

jackpayne97

That Kershaw looks nice,Im a big spyderco fan thou,Kershaw blades just seem a bit soft.  I dont own a fastback yet but id like too,I do have a Milwaukee retractable razor knife I really like,it fits well in the hand.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-Slide-Out-Utility-Knife-48-22-1910/202206144

I love knives of all kinds,always have since i was a kid. I wish i could find the old timer my dad gave me when i was little.

• Like 1

That Kershaw looks nice,Im a big spyderco fan thou,Kershaw blades just seem a bit soft. I dont own a fastback yet but id like too,I do have a Milwaukee retractable razor knife I really like,it fits well in the hand.

The Kershaw is actually quite good, keeps an edge 10x longer than my SOG Kilowatt ever did. The weight is nice too considering the bits and flip out driver.

I have a Milwaukee fastback and for $25 it is the best overall bang for the buck but the build quality and tolerances are a little lenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kershaw is actually quite good, keeps an edge 10x longer than my SOG Kilowatt ever did. The weight is nice too considering the bits and flip out driver.

I have a Milwaukee fastback and for $25 it is the best overall bang for the buck but the build quality and tolerances are a little lenient.

Cool thanks for the reply bro,I have heard that about the fastbacks before,also have heard that the pocket clips are not very good. I have some SOG knives too and yes i agree they seem to need touchup more often than others. Im gonna put that Kershaw on my list,it does look useful.

That's funny we are talking about knives. Yesterday I picked up another fastback from the Toolnut. Only because I needed to spend $40 for free shipping. Don't ask! Anyway, I had to replace it because I keep losing them. Every time I get in and out of the truck there it goes. Normally I hear it hit the ground, but now with us finally getting snow. I guess you have to be a fan of Milwaukee to appreciate them.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

• Like 1

That's funny we are talking about knives. Yesterday I picked up another fastback from the Toolnut. Only because I needed to spend $40 for free shipping. Don't ask! Anyway, I had to replace it because I keep losing them. Every time I get in and out of the truck there it goes. Normally I hear it hit the ground, but now with us finally getting snow. I guess you have to be a fan of Milwaukee to appreciate them.

maybe it's time to get a magnetic belt......

You know I'm a little dicked I hate to say, I always have my gerber. And I also Have a fast back. Why two? Thats the dicked part. I don't know. I always think of the gerber as a tool not a knife. Other people I use to work with keeps theirs in their pockets and never had a problem. And I never heard any of these guys say they lose theirs. It's just me. [emoji848]

You know I'm a little dicked I hate to say, I always have my gerber. And I also Have a fast back. Why two? Thats the dicked part. I don't know. I always think of the gerber as a tool not a knife. Other people I use to work with keeps theirs in their pockets and never had a problem. And I never heard any of these guys say they lose theirs. It's just me. [emoji848]

hmm maybe they are not losing theirs cause they got yours......lol you know the ones you keep losing....

back in the day in the machine shop, we had a glove missing epidemic so we decided to put some prussion blue machining dye in some gloves to see who was taking them, come coffee break the fellow that didn't take his gloves off was usually the guilty party.....

that stuff was nasty and would keep your hands blue for days.... 

Cool thanks for the reply bro,I have heard that about the fastbacks before,also have heard that the pocket clips are not very good. I have some SOG knives too and yes i agree they seem to need touchup more often than others. Im gonna put that Kershaw on my list,it does look useful.

Faz the pocket clips suck, to thin and real easy to bend if they get caught on something.

Jimbo

• Like 1