The M18 BEAST!

JimboS1ice

here is some teaser picks for you guys... Just opened the box this thing is a beast, just an absolute massive tool that I can't wait to use tomorrow. The metal housing has almost a gun metal finish, paired with a 5.0 it's got some weight to it! I'll have a video on it tomorrow!

abc43e267cb46e9c0a97acb3c7eda726.jpg

3122eba9f96c304ed4ee4509276ff94a.jpg

86cfec24f9f41ad62865b8d3bc7d8f75.jpg

a0430b9d3576ea31991cae35b2264c32.jpg

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Your like me when I first got that matha. I just held it for the longest time. Not weird. I still like hold it when ever I use it. And I find all kinds of shit to loosen and tighten.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

John I have it sitting next to my chair right now so if anybody comes in my house instead of grabbing my Remington 870, Im grabbing the beast and giving them a 700lb torque titty twister then just because Ill throw it in reverse and nut bust their nuts @ 1100 pounds.  

• Like 3

It looks even better in yellow[emoji6]

I was going to get the dewalt, thats the one I planned on getting, I had the older 889 and liked it but sold it to buy the newer one, but this was 50 bucks cheaper than I could find in yellow, so having my toes in the m18 line I figured why not. On paper they aren't a whole lot different, thats why Id love to see a tool fight!

I was going to get the dewalt, thats the one I planned on getting, I had the older 889 and liked it but sold it to buy the newer one, but this was 50 bucks cheaper than I could find in yellow, so having my toes in the m18 line I figured why not. On paper they aren't a whole lot different, thats why Id love to see a tool fight!

I hear you man. There is by no means anything wrong with going for less cash, that's the only reason I have the yellow and not the red. From what the Milwaukee rep claims that red beast actually performs a lot higher in independent testing than advertised.

Very nice Jimbo. What number drill is that for you now lol

Its easier to do this...

Dewalt - DCF 886 - hacked with 3/8" anvil

DCF 887 - impact driver

DCD 995 Hammer

DCD 790 - Compact

Milwaukee m12 - Fuel hammer and impact driver - don't know model #s

Milwaukee m18 - The Beast, and Gen 2 hammer on the way

Ridgid - Gen5x brushed hammer and stealth force

... too many to count lol

• Like 1

Its easier to do this...

Dewalt - DCF 886 - hacked with 3/8" anvil

DCF 887 - impact driver

DCD 995 Hammer

DCD 790 - Compact

Milwaukee m12 - Fuel hammer and impact driver - don't know model #s

Milwaukee m18 - The Beast, and Gen 2 hammer on the way

Ridgid - Gen5x brushed hammer and stealth force

... too many to count lol

Phenomenal line up to choose from!

Damn you! Still don't really know how it compares though, since Dewalt uses UWO instead of torque.

I'm sure if you google it someone did the math, the 650 uwo on the dcd 995 equals like 708 lbs per inch or something near there

Jimbo

I'm sure if you google it someone did the math, the 650 uwo on the dcd 995 equals like 708 lbs per inch or something near there

Jimbo

I did a lot of searching on this subject, and the consensus is that these two terms do not measure the same thing.  So a direct comparison just using the numbers is meaningless.  I guess I'll just have to get both and compare for myself.