Scrapbook storage work station

JimboS1ice

looking good jimbo, are those hardboard trays gonna hold up with a bunch of paper on them, guess you could run a 1"x1" across the middle about half way in the shelf if they start to bend.....

looking good jimbo, are those hardboard trays gonna hold up with a bunch of paper on them, guess you could run a 1"x1" across the middle about half way in the shelf if they start to bend.....

Yes she won't have a whole lot of paper other than individual sheets on the shelves, all the heavier paper pads will be on the bottom, if she listens...

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only after they break it, you fix it, they break it again, you fix it, they break it again, and you can't fix it, so you buy a new one, they break it, you fix it... ah shit your right...

and yet they have the gull to start questioning your ability somewhere in the middle of the 5 and 6th fix too.....

years ago when we first got married we had a bunch of plants on a shelf above the TV, told the wife 50 times to move them but nooooooooooo.......wait til she over waters them and smokes the TV ........then we will move them.....

• Like 1

looking good bro,I really need to get a Kreg jig setup.

Have a look at the Porter Cable Jig, I think it's a ton better.  I hope to do a review of it soon.  I just bought another one, has I gave my old one to friend.  They just adopted a baby, and he has a ton of projects he wants to make for her nursery. 

• 2 months later...

a99cd8d84bce209523d4f8b1cbfc9e9c.jpg

Remember way back when when I started this?? Sometimes we all know things get pushed aside, back in action on it, finally got some paint picked out, interior will be that light blue exterior will be the gray, got the wood for the work surface and main storage.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5