Hello everyone. Newbie here.

Gharddog03

Welcome to the forum and the crew. If you like your M12 kit, wait till you try the M18 gen 2.

Used my buddy's gen 2 fuel drill today at work, it was insane! I could feel the immense amount of power it had, way more than my gen 1 fuel drill

Enjoy the forum!

• Like 1

Used my buddy's gen 2 fuel drill today at work, it was insane! I could feel the immense amount of power it had, way more than my gen 1 fuel drill

Enjoy the forum!

I had the same experience, I got a bare tool from pjsockett on the forum, using it for work everyday, it rides very nice

Hello everyone newbie here from Fresno Ca. I'm a weekend warrior and not very handy. Bought my first M12 fuel combo kit. There's a lot of knowledge here and eager to learn. Just worried my wallet will take a beating since I'm already looking at a M18 fuel kit.

And welcome, please enjoy your stay

You get it yet dude? How is it?

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, loving every second of it, mostly because I was always used to using the older style DeWalt hammer drill. Another thing is, i really like the side handle on it, I've never used a side handle before, but drilling holes overhead all day with the control on the whole drill and the speed/torque, i just can't get over it. The drill I had before just doesn't have the power, never did; it's amazing how little I had to get by with before this drill. It's going to get used a probably abused