My Bike

Fazzman

Very nice.  I had a couple crotch rockets in my younger dumber years. Latest one was an 06 gsxr600 that I drove like my hair was on fire.  Wised up and sold it before I killed myself and possibly others. Always wanted to own a harley softail custom tho,  just thought i'd look odd seeing a 190 pound 20 year old on one haha.  Now that im about 30 and would fit on a harley I dont see myself getting back on 2 wheels in the future.  Just not worth it.

Yeah,there are some really nice ones for under 10k in my area on there.  If all else it gives you the chance to see how prices are in your area. as long as it doesnt have a salvaged title and such you should be ok. most folks take pretty good care of their bikes. Some dudes try and get a mint for their bikes.   One of these days I wanna get a trike,just seems like it  would be fun and I could probably get the  wifey on one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, regopit said:

Nice looking Fat Boy. I have thought a many of times to sell mine and get a new bike but, I have had mine now for 42 years now and for some reason I can't let her go.

001_zpsustezhon.jpg

Man thats sweet,I love old school bikes. I really like the look of spoke wheels.