Is this a good deal for two 5.0ah batterys?

Millerzconstruction

Hey Comp, do we have to pay for that same crap you have to pay for when importing it to the US?

haha no I don't think so, ask jimbo he bought a bunch of stuff.....he didn't mention it

Garbage deal buy from canadia

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when we buy from US it is a paper work nightmare, plus it usually ends up more than double to cost for various reasons ChrisK was wondering if it was like that when you bought stuff from Canada or is it straight cost 

when we buy from US it is a paper work nightmare, plus it usually ends up more than double to cost for various reasons ChrisK was wondering if it was like that when you bought stuff from Canada or is it straight cost

Crazy how that works, he said when I bought the drill from him how you would have gotten raped on the cost, just nuts.

When I order from IhL it's just straight cost but you don't qualify for free shipping to ship to US.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my experience duty is never(at least I've never heard of it) charged for items coming from Canada to the US. Duty is almost always charged for US to Canada if Fedex or UPS is used. USPS is much less likely but Canada Post is unreliable and slow when taking over a package from USPS.

I've done quite a bit of shipping between Canada and the US; mostly hockey equipment, cigars or rum...now tools.

• Like 1