Anyone else use this?

KnarlyCarl

Haha. When I first read this, I thought to myself "why would you need to ream out a PVC pipe? That's silly. Does it get full of build up from dirty water? Maybe the threads need reconditioning, but how did this thing cut threads?"

So I googled it and only then remembered the whole PVC cement deal. I'm an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ok Jimbo I chuckled.

These bad boys are my back savers, my third, fourth and fifth hands. my personal install buddies, I can count on them to do the job without whining, not something you can get with some human beings lol

These are stair climbers, they have a screw that runs the length of the machine (from top to bottom), the base sets on the floor, a motor raises the wheels to set on the next step or two, depending on the weight of the load, and you can move heavy bulky objects with one person, or even if there are two present, it makes things that much easier.

The one on the left has a second screw, that basically makes the whole platform a mini forklift, it will lift the load up to the height you need and there you go, Bob's your uncle.

• Like 1

Stair climbers. They're a massive pain to use but sometimes it's the only way to get something heavy up a flight of stairs.

Been a huge asset doing emergency calls when I'm alone. Especially if the water heater is still half full of water

Thought I would share another tool from the HVAC side, if anyone finds it useful as I, and any idea what it's used for?

505af6769ee4016f2d86823387c81957.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Tin Knockers use for cutting flex duct

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You register just so you could answer this lol oh man I so would've done that too hehe!

So what's up? Welcome to the forum, help yourself and others to info that you need.

What specialty tools do you get to use?

You register just so you could answer this lol oh man I so would've done that too hehe!

So what's up? Welcome to the forum, help yourself and others to info that you need.

What specialty tools do you get to use?

I forgot the quote.... Newbie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk