DeWalt UK teasing

SPINNER673

well, just before x-mas I talked to several Dewalt rep (they say they are close to product development) and they said in 

Q1 2016 we will see a brushless circ. saw

I don't buy Q1, but I'll be happy if it comes this year at all. I'm hoping that they can bring a lot more to the table than just a brushless motor though, it would be great to have more RPM and torque as well so it stays competitive for at least a year. 

Nice, I love a left handed circular saw, I find them so much easier to use being right handed.  I just wish they would make more of the larger corded saws in the same way.  

But anyway, I've been waiting for a 18v cordless for a while and have been holding back on buying the old XR version to replace my 15 year old Dewalt cordless saw which just eats the old style batteries for lunch.  

Nice, I love a left handed circular saw, I find them so much easier to use being right handed. I just wish they would make more of the larger corded saws in the same way.

But anyway, I've been waiting for a 18v cordless for a while and have been holding back on buying the old XR version to replace my 15 year old Dewalt cordless saw which just eats the old style batteries for lunch.

Skills coming out with a 10 and some increment of measurement work drive saw.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, I love a left handed circular saw, I find them so much easier to use being right handed. I just wish they would make more of the larger corded saws in the same way.

Skilsaw 10-1/4"Circ Saw https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RYU174M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_MMkWwb613Y5QV

post-51951-14554669642_thumb.jpg

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1