The new lease for the next 2 years.

DR99

Congrats on the new wheels Jason! How do you like it compared to your old Cruze?

I can't really complain its cheaper than the Cruze lease payment and is a lot more car. $168 a month with Michigan sales tax. It's nice inside looks like a nice car the car looks a million times better than the old Malibu. It's just a 1LT so not too many luxury features included.

Make sure you put a big red light on the rear end so you don't get run into!!!!!!

Its a got a big led brake light on the back. Good thing I'm not in the fog too much. I was really limited on light colors though dark colors show everything. It's only a 2 year lease.

I'm interested in the gmc colorodo with the 2.8 diesel engine. Good mpg. But if you're really tall your hat might touch the roof. Comes with exhuast breaking. Be good for hauling a tool trailer every day. It still got 12.5 mpg with its max towing cap.

Millerz

I would have liked a Colorado but they lease for more than a Silverado :(

• Like 1

we test drove a Malibu wife found it big sitting in driver's seat  I found it small couldn't agree enough......but it road nicely .....then we looked at the impala.....price jump was to much........

• Like 1