Went to do some new interior doors today.

Millerzconstruction

I went to work on some new interior doors today and I was looking for the light switch to turn on a main hall light. I finally glanced over at a corner and seen this. I wonder how hard they work around the switch and wires. Instead of just moving them over 6 inches?? The train of thought of some people just astound me sometimes. Lol[emoji107] [emoji378] [emoji13]

23ab84f15bce52eb3a349031f1d1b2a5.jpg

Millerz

• Like 3

Stuff like that is everywhere, drives me nuts sometimes, astounding is the right word.

Although, I did do something similar, but it's not tucked away in a corner, and I only trimmed off maybe 1/4" of the wall plate. I had to mount the electric box pretty close to where the door trim would go, because it's an old house, and the existing wall and existing doorway didn't leave me much choice, didn't feel like ripping into another wall to run my wire.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Stuff like that is everywhere, drives me nuts sometimes, astounding is the right word.

Although, I did do something similar, but it's not tucked away in a corner, and I only trimmed off maybe 1/4" of the wall plate. I had to mount the electric box pretty close to where the door trim would go, because it's an old house, and the existing wall and existing doorway didn't leave me much choice, didn't feel like ripping into another wall to run my wire.

Ive had to trim covers too, not that drastic though, maybe 3/8" top... still hate the look of it though!

Do people know it is redneck when they do it.

Weeeelll, I wouldn't call it redneck, because the cover is on, it doesn't look real dirty, and there's no camo anywhere in that pic lol so this is maybe a notch above redneck status

• Like 1

Weeeelll, I wouldn't call it redneck, because the cover is on, it doesn't look real dirty, and there's no camo anywhere in that pic lol so this is maybe a notch above redneck status

haha well for it is either done right or redneck..... wasn't aware of the stages in between...lol

• Like 1

But I bet you could find a Budweiser hanging around

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk