That moment when your wife says

iam76

Wow all these tool purchases really came in handy!

That's what my wife said today about all my dewalt gear....

Redoing the dining room walls... removal of old wall paper... repairing sheetrock... etc.. priming and painting soon...

will update with pics but yah.. the fact she said that was funny... 

Prolly something us guys don't always hear..

she had on dewalt goggles.. kneepads... the orbital sander and impact driver laying around.. along with some other stanley handtools. like the exochange folding knife and the older chisels...

• Like 4

Wow all these tool purchases really came in handy!

That's what my wife said today about all my dewalt gear....

Redoing the dining room walls... removal of old wall paper... repairing sheetrock... etc.. priming and painting soon...

will update with pics but yah.. the fact she said that was funny... 

Prolly something us guys don't always hear..

she had on dewalt goggles.. kneepads... the orbital sander and impact driver laying around.. along with some other stanley handtools. like the exochange folding knife and the older chisels...

HA HA thats awesome! We are doing the same thing, repainting all the rooms, replacing all the outlets, switches and plates. 

• Like 1

Had some issues with paint bubbles... first time ever for me .. tape job ended up being up way longer than we wanted... and to top it of i swear my second gallon of red paint seems a little lighter... need better ladder for detail work. Think were gonna do wallpaper back splashes in the builtins... 

20160302_210737.jpg

1456971010917-1313722793.jpg

• Like 1

Had some issues with paint bubbles... first time ever for me .. tape job ended up being up way longer than we wanted... and to top it of i swear my second gallon of red paint seems a little lighter... need better ladder for detail work. Think were gonna do wallpaper back splashes in the builtins... 

Now i have to fix tape errors... around the trim.

Lol way to many fun corners to sand touch up... def would be easier from scratch... looks pretty solid... wonder if the white and red is to jarring.. was sposed to be kinda deep red.. white brings it out i think.. drapes might help..

Thats it for the night.

Thanks for all the comments

1456978503515295067063.jpg

1456978568317-1391723453.jpg

• Like 1