New City Hall Building

Justin Hernandez

Welcome to City of Homestead's new City Hall!!! This is the brand new City Hall that's opening on Monday in my town. It is also the Building Department, all permit fees are going to be raised..lol I really don't care for the White House look much. The old building had unhealthy levels radon, mold and asbestos you can smell it as soon as you walk in the doors. I can get some pictures of the inside when I go there on Monday

city hall.jpg

hall.jpg

• Like 1

Not to impressed with the inside guys I didn't get any pictures but the fit and finish is a little on the cheap side. They have the same columns inside like the ones you see outside, I think there fiberglass you knock on them and its super hollow (huge echo). Everyone thought I was crazy for doing that but I needed to see what my taxes payed for..lol The floors and carpet are cheap looking and the outside white paint looks like it wasn't painted properly. The only thing I liked was the big chandeliers, I will probably test drive the plumbing later this week..lol I'm I messed up in the head or what?? 

• Like 2

Not to impressed with the inside guys I didn't get any pictures but the fit and finish is a little on the cheap side. They have the same columns inside like the ones you see outside, I think there fiberglass you knock on them and its super hollow (huge echo). Everyone thought I was crazy for doing that but I needed to see what my taxes payed for..lol The floors and carpet are cheap looking and the outside white paint looks like it wasn't painted properly. The only thing I liked was the big chandeliers, I will probably test drive the plumbing later this week..lol I'm I messed up in the head or what?? 

No joke, I'd be doing the same, looking it over real good, and then checking the faucets and fixtures lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

No joke, I'd be doing the same, looking it over real good, and then checking the faucets and fixtures lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I sure will, I hope they don't have the motion sensor paper towel dispenser I hate those things. I need more than 6 inch's of paper to dry my hands!!

• Like 1

On 3/9/2016 at 9:16 PM, comp56 said:

they nailed the color if that is the look they were going for...

Seriously I thought it was a primer coat when they were building it.

On 3/9/2016 at 9:20 PM, PROTOOLNUT said:

Yes, its called the color of bullshit. This is where you go to get screwed up the ass to please the government.

With no lube